Sunday 8 August 2010

First time

Hello, welcome to Coming Up Roses. I am brand spanking new to the blogging world so you'll have to bare with me whilst I get this thing up and running. I've been reading various fashion, photography and beautifully creative blogs for a fair few months. I have decided to take the plunge and create my own little haven and outlet for my own creativity, visions and ramblings about life as a twenty-something.

So...I hope you are as excited as me. Expect to see blogs involving photographs of my travels, fashion, some of my personal art and things that are inspiring me from all over the globe. I currently have lots of ideas bubbling just waiting to come out. My first post proper is coming...watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails